There hasn’t been much activity here on the ol’ blog lately. There are several reasons for this: I’ve been busy being a husband, father, student, minister, ball coach, etc. But the primary reason for the inactivity is something deeper. Simply put, I haven’t had anything to say. It’s been a season of quiet that I’m enjoying. After years of blogging in this space, I’m enjoying a little break. I’ll be back at some point, but for now I’m taking a bit of a break. See you soon.
- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- The Story: Elijah and Elisha
- Christmas 2020: A Weary World Rejoices
- God's Own Heart: Token
- A Theological Interpretation of Toy Story 4
- Putting the World to Rights
- Thoughts on Proverbs: Wisdom vs. Folly
- The Story: Behind Every Good Man
- The Gospel According to Genesis: A God Who Makes Promises, Part 1
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.