Now I understand the meaning of “it’s a dog’s life.” Sadie moves around from chair to chair throughout the day. I bet she sleeps 22 hours a day!
- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- The Power of Words
- Romans 8: Spirit Over Flesh
- Thoughts on Proverbs: Wisdom vs. Folly
- Desert Island Movies
- Playing at Toyota Field
- The Gospel According to Genesis: When God Provides
- God's Own Heart: Token
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.