- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- We Can Do Better.
- The Story: Elijah and Elisha
- That's What I See
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- The Ruin of Joseph
- A Theological Reading of "In the Sanctuary of Outcasts": Coke bottles
- God and the Pandemic by N.T. Wright
- The Lion of Judah
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Category Archives: Another Man
2. Johnny Markham, my youth minister I think we often fail to see how God is working in our lives in the present. It’s usually only in hindsight that I’m able to discern His activity. Looking back. it’s easy to … Continue reading
Richard Beard, my brother-in-law My sister, Tara (my elder sibling by 10 years), began dating Richard when I was pretty young. I honestly can’t remember a time when Richard wasn’t around. I was probably a bit of a nuisance to … Continue reading
4. William Bybee, my grandfatherMy grandfather is one of the most encouraging people I’ve ever known. I don’t think I’ve ever met a more gentle, loving man in all my life. We’re not sure how old he is (his birth … Continue reading