- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- A Theological Interpretation of U2's "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- Thoughts on Proverbs: Wisdom vs. Folly
- The Story: Good Guy or Bad Guy?
- The Wonderful Cross: God's Justice and Righteousness, Part 1
- The Gospel According to Genesis: When We Wrestle
- MLB Playoff Predictions 2006
- God's Own Heart: Token
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Category Archives: Faith
I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me … Continue reading
The cross is not only the way to salvation. It is also a way of life. And he said to all, “If anyone would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow me. … Continue reading
In Romans 4, Paul talks about how Abraham’s faith was credited to him as righteousness. This is a fascinating word and the concept it describes is a key feature of God’s Good News. The Greek word translated as “credited” is … Continue reading
When Sunny and I were first married, we had a bill that came due that was beyond our ability to pay. I was fresh out of college, working as a youth minister for a church in east Tennessee and Sunny … Continue reading