- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- A Theological Interpretation of U2's "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- The Gospel According to Genesis: When We Wrestle
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- I'm Not Sure I'm Ready For This
- Communion Funny
- A Sign of the Times?
- Best Books of 2022
- The Gospel According to Genesis: When We Laugh, Part 2
- Missional Ecclesiology in Practice
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Category Archives: Faith
Here are some photos from our trip to Israel, focusing on our time in Qumran, En Gedi, the Dead Sea, and Masada. Just before we entered Jerusalem, we stopped by the Valley of Elah. Joshua and I couldn’t resist the … Continue reading
While we were in Israel, we still had to take a little time to do some “normal” things. After not playing piano for about a week and a half, Jackson saw this piano in the lobby area of one of … Continue reading
Last month, our family had the opportunity to visit Israel for the first time. We spent several days touring the land and seeing many sites of biblical significance. It was such an incredible experience, one that is difficult to put … Continue reading
Last night was a special night as I shared some teaching time with two of my favorite people: my sons Jackson and Joshua. We had a special class at church last night, led by some of our fathers and sons. … Continue reading
Today was a really big day for our family. Joshua started playing baseball at the age of 3 at the YMCA. And it was definitely love at first “swing” for him! Since that first season of tee ball 15 years … Continue reading