- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- The Wonderful Cross: The Scandal of the Cross, Part 1
- A Theological Interpretation of U2's "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"
- 2022: Moving Forward
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- The Wonderful Cross: A Bibliography
- Hope Is Not Optimism
- Fixer Upper: The Hope of Creation
- Daily Bible: Leviticus 9-10
- A New Day: Comfort in God's Character, Part 3
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Category Archives: God
Last week we kicked off this series entitled, “The Wonderful Cross: Understanding the Atonement of Jesus Christ.” We’re hoping to spend the next several weeks looking at what the Bible has to say about the cross. Two questions are at … Continue reading
For this series, we’ll be spending a lot of time in the gospels as well as the epistles in the New Testament. But I will also be interacting with a couple of key resources along the way, some scholarly works … Continue reading
Paul understands the cross as the answer to our most practical problems. As we noted in the previous posts, Paul writes his letter to the Corinthians to correct some of the problems going on in this church. And boy, there … Continue reading
We’ll begin our series in 1 Corinthians. Paul begins this letter to the Christians in Corinth by mentioning the name of Jesus ten times in the first ten verses. His introduction goes back and forth between referring to “Jesus Christ” … Continue reading
The Psalmist begins with an accusation: Why, O LORD, do you stand afar off? Why do you hide yourself in times of trouble? Psalm 10:1 These are strong words, but I’ve been there. Have you ever felt as if God … Continue reading
O Lord, our Lord, how majestic is your name in all the earth! You have set your glory above the heavens. Out of the mouth of babies and infants, you have established strength because of your foes, to still the … Continue reading