- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- The Wonderful Cross: The Scandal of the Cross, Part 1
- A Theological Interpretation of U2's "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"
- 2022: Moving Forward
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- The Wonderful Cross: A Bibliography
- Hope Is Not Optimism
- Fixer Upper: The Hope of Creation
- Daily Bible: Leviticus 9-10
- A New Day: Comfort in God's Character, Part 3
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Category Archives: Social Issues
What really sets off the crowd in Nazareth are the two Old Testament examples Jesus uses as paradigms for His ministry: He says that there were plenty of Israelite widows in the days of Elijah, yet the prophet was not … Continue reading
But now thus says the Lord, he who created you, O Jacob, he who formed you, O Israel: “Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are mine. When you pass through the waters, … Continue reading
I read an article this week about the fears of famous people. The article pointed out that Jennifer Aniston, John Madden, and Whoopi Goldberg are all aviophobes. They’re afraid of flying. (And I thought Mr. T was the only one.) … Continue reading