- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- A Theological Interpretation of U2's "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- The Gospel According to Genesis: When We Wrestle
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- I'm Not Sure I'm Ready For This
- Communion Funny
- A Sign of the Times?
- Best Books of 2022
- The Gospel According to Genesis: When We Laugh, Part 2
- Missional Ecclesiology in Practice
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Category Archives: Huntsville
Time for my annual post of my favorite albums released over the last twelve months. Each December, I look back over the music of that particular year and identify my favorite albums. (If you want to look back over my … Continue reading
We watched Ben Joyce pitch tonight for the Trash Pandas. The first pitch in this sequence was 101 MPH … followed by 79MPH. Are you serious?
My kids dressed up all fancy. And they look great!
Last week at the Trash Pandas game
A beautiful day for a hike to O’Shaughnessy Point at Monte Sano with one of the elders at our church. Had to document it with a quick picture or two.
We got about 4-5 inches of unexpected snow tonight!
We had a great time last night touring the Galaxy of Lights at our Huntsville Botanical Garden. This is one of our annual traditions. We normally drive through to see the lights; a time or two we’ve run the Galaxy … Continue reading
Over the years, I’ve used this blog as a repository for the crazy things my kids say and do, knowing that there’s no way I’ll be able to remember all of this stuff on my own. The last few days … Continue reading