- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- The Story: Bitterness
- God's Own Heart: Token
- Politics: The Ideology of Idolatry
- The Story: Tempted
- Machoism and Masculinity: Dispatches from the Vacuum Cleaner
- LOST Season Six: Sundown
- A Theological Interpretation of Toy Story 4
- A New Day: Comfort in God’s Character, Part 4
- A New Day: Comfort in God’s Character, Part 3
- A New Day: Comfort in God’s Character, Part 2
- A New Day: Comfort in God’s Character, Part 1
- A New Day: Comfort in God’s Word, Part 3
- A New Day: Comfort in God’s Word, Part 2
- A New Day: Comfort in God’s Word, Part 1
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Category Archives: Random
Beautiful Desoto Falls
Today, someone found my blog by searching for “ground hog droppings pictures.” Buddy, wherever you are, I’m sorry to disappoint you.
My brain needs a bit of a break, so I thought I’d post a quick rundown of a few random thoughts. You never know what you’re going to get when one of my posts gets tagged “random”, so buckle up. … Continue reading
A few random bits on a Sunday night: Am I the only one who loves this Wipeout show? I know it’s ridiculous, but I DVR’d a few episodes last week and the show makes me laugh out loud more than … Continue reading
So I just finished tucking Jackson into bed and I started thinking about our satellite TV service. The company we’re with just increased their rates and I’ve been thinking about making a switch. In fact, a few weeks ago, I … Continue reading
I’m about ready to take a hammer to our DVR. 15 minutes into tonight’s episode of LOST, this cryptic message pops up on the screen: “Due to a loss of signal, a portion of your recording has been lost”. “No … Continue reading
I saw the weirdest thing I have ever seen today. I went and picked up some lunch and decided to pull over to the side and just eat it in the truck. (I’ll do that every once in a while … Continue reading
Can somebody explain to me why this video cracks me up?
Sunny and I celebrate our 10 year wedding anniversary this August. We’ve been tinkering with the idea of a trip to Boston to celebrate. Obviously, I’d want to go to Fenway and catch a Red Sox game. But I’m wondering … Continue reading