- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- The Story: Bitterness
- The Story: Elijah and Elisha
- Thoughts on Proverbs: Principles, Not Promises
- Communion Funny
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- The Story: The Kinsman Redeemer
- 2013 MLB Preview: NL East
- The Story: Good Guy or Bad Guy?
Category Archives: Random
Today, someone found my blog by searching for “ground hog droppings pictures.” Buddy, wherever you are, I’m sorry to disappoint you.
My brain needs a bit of a break, so I thought I’d post a quick rundown of a few random thoughts. You never know what you’re going to get when one of my posts gets tagged “random”, so buckle up. … Continue reading
A few random bits on a Sunday night: Am I the only one who loves this Wipeout show? I know it’s ridiculous, but I DVR’d a few episodes last week and the show makes me laugh out loud more than … Continue reading
So I just finished tucking Jackson into bed and I started thinking about our satellite TV service. The company we’re with just increased their rates and I’ve been thinking about making a switch. In fact, a few weeks ago, I … Continue reading
I’m about ready to take a hammer to our DVR. 15 minutes into tonight’s episode of LOST, this cryptic message pops up on the screen: “Due to a loss of signal, a portion of your recording has been lost”. “No … Continue reading
I saw the weirdest thing I have ever seen today. I went and picked up some lunch and decided to pull over to the side and just eat it in the truck. (I’ll do that every once in a while … Continue reading
Can somebody explain to me why this video cracks me up?