- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- Reading List for Critical Theory, Identity Politics and Social Justice
- The Ruin of Joseph
- A Theological Interpretation of U2's "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"
- Don't Think Jesus: The Gospel according to Morgan Wallen
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- U2: Breathe
- Shanon's House of Compassion
- The Story: Elijah and Elisha
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Category Archives: Kingdom Values
Super proud of Joshua for speaking in high school chapel today. He stood in front of his peers and delivered a ten-minute talk about the example of Joseph from the Old Testament. I love how he shares his heart whenever … Continue reading
My boys don’t have grandfathers. As most of you know, my father passed away when I was just a kid. We lost Sunny’s dad nearly ten years ago. As a result, I’m always on the lookout for godly male influences … Continue reading
There was a man sent from God, whose name was John. He came as a witness, to bear witness about the light, that all might believe through him. He was not the light, but came to bear witness about the … Continue reading
A few more pictures from our amazing week in Baja.
I’m so glad Sunny wanted to grab this quick picture of the five of us heading to church on Sunday morning in San Quintin. This boat in the background is iconic for anyone who has stayed at the Old Mill … Continue reading
It’s been like this all week long: Abby Kate just being mobbed by the littles here in San Quintin. This is church.
A simple handwritten note in the midst of a busy stretch of life can really make a huge difference.