- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- A Theological Interpretation of U2's "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- Worship Centers
- Don't Think Jesus: The Gospel according to Morgan Wallen
- Every Step An Arrival: Going Without Knowing
- Communion Funny
- 2 Corinthians 5: The Love of Christ Compels Me
- Putting the World to Rights
- A New Day: Comfort in God's Character, Part 3
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Category Archives: Israel
Here are some photos from our trip to Israel, focusing on our time in Qumran, En Gedi, the Dead Sea, and Masada. Just before we entered Jerusalem, we stopped by the Valley of Elah. Joshua and I couldn’t resist the … Continue reading
While we were in Israel, we still had to take a little time to do some “normal” things. After not playing piano for about a week and a half, Jackson saw this piano in the lobby area of one of … Continue reading