- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- The Story: Elijah and Elisha
- The Ruin of Joseph
- Thoughts on Proverbs: Wisdom vs. Folly
- The Story: Bitterness
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- Hope Is Not Optimism
- Fixer Upper: The Hope of Creation
- Daring Faith: The Holy Spirit
Category Archives: General
Found this picture on my phone. I think one of my kids took this extreme closeup of Sadie, our little furball who clearly needs a haircut!
It’s January 18th and I’ve yet to make a blog post in 2019. But there’s also this: it’s January 18th and a guy in my neighborhood still has his Christmas lights up. And on. Like, a bunch of them. Every … Continue reading
Earlier this month, our family traveled to New York City for our summer vacation. We had a great time seeing all the sights. One of our highlights was seeing the city from the top of Rockefeller Center — the “Top … Continue reading
Each year, I set myself a goal to read 52 books — one per week over the course of a year. I usually fall short of the goal; the last time I hit the mark was 2011. But it’s still … Continue reading
Things have been pretty quiet over here at the blog lately. Between end-of-summer festivities and the start of a new school year, it’s just been awfully busy around here lately. But I decided to take a little time and write … Continue reading
What do you think? Should I go back for another piece?