- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- Jackson's New Blog
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- The Story: Bitterness
- A New Day: Three Reasons You Don't Need to Be Afraid, Part 1
- Thoughts on Proverbs: Wisdom vs. Folly
- A New Day: Comfort in God's Strength, Part 3
- A New Day: Three Reasons You Don't Need to Be Afraid, Part 2
- A New Day: Three Reasons You Don't Need to Be Afraid, Part 3
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Category Archives: General
We got about 4-5 inches of unexpected snow tonight!
We had a great time last night touring the Galaxy of Lights at our Huntsville Botanical Garden. This is one of our annual traditions. We normally drive through to see the lights; a time or two we’ve run the Galaxy … Continue reading
And, no…it’s not a dry heat.
Now I understand the meaning of “it’s a dog’s life.” Sadie moves around from chair to chair throughout the day. I bet she sleeps 22 hours a day!
Found this picture on my phone. I think one of my kids took this extreme closeup of Sadie, our little furball who clearly needs a haircut!
It’s January 18th and I’ve yet to make a blog post in 2019. But there’s also this: it’s January 18th and a guy in my neighborhood still has his Christmas lights up. And on. Like, a bunch of them. Every … Continue reading
Earlier this month, our family traveled to New York City for our summer vacation. We had a great time seeing all the sights. One of our highlights was seeing the city from the top of Rockefeller Center — the “Top … Continue reading
Each year, I set myself a goal to read 52 books — one per week over the course of a year. I usually fall short of the goal; the last time I hit the mark was 2011. But it’s still … Continue reading