- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- The Story: Good Guy or Bad Guy?
- The Story: Elijah and Elisha
- The Lion of Judah
- The Story: Bitterness
- The Story: The Kinsman Redeemer
- 2013 MLB Preview: NL East
- The Posture of Blessing
Category Archives: General
Earlier this month, our family traveled to New York City for our summer vacation. We had a great time seeing all the sights. One of our highlights was seeing the city from the top of Rockefeller Center — the “Top … Continue reading
Each year, I set myself a goal to read 52 books — one per week over the course of a year. I usually fall short of the goal; the last time I hit the mark was 2011. But it’s still … Continue reading
Things have been pretty quiet over here at the blog lately. Between end-of-summer festivities and the start of a new school year, it’s just been awfully busy around here lately. But I decided to take a little time and write … Continue reading
What do you think? Should I go back for another piece?
I’m currently reading Sherry Turkle’s fantastic new book, Reclaiming Conversation: The Power of Talk in a Digital Age. Turkle contends that one of the casualties of our digital infatuation is a lack of critical self-reflection. We simply don’t take time … Continue reading