- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- The Story: Bitterness
- The Story: Elijah and Elisha
- Thoughts on Proverbs: Principles, Not Promises
- Communion Funny
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- The Story: The Kinsman Redeemer
- 2013 MLB Preview: NL East
- The Story: Good Guy or Bad Guy?
Category Archives: Baseball
We’re playing for a newly formed team this fall: the Huntsville Rangers. We had a great day at the ballpark today — our team went 4-0 and ended up winning our tournament today. And Joshua had a big day at … Continue reading
With the All-Star Game on in the background, I thought I’d write a bit about the 2018 season so far. Just for a point of reference, here are my predictions from Opening Day. As you can see, I picked New … Continue reading
Joshua ended his middle school season in style with a triple down the line in deep right. Loud Dad can be heard in the background…you’ve been warned.
Well, it’s finally here: Opening Day! Time for some predictions for the upcoming season. Here are the probable division winners for 2018. AL East: New York Yankees. The Yankees were an algorithm favorite last year thanks to their run differential (which … Continue reading
I love that baseball season is underway and that Joshua is playing for his school team.
I don’t have a Hall of Fame vote. I should, but that’s another story. If I did have a Hall of Fame vote, here’s what my ballot would look like: Vladimir Guerrero. Let’s start with last year’s most egregious oversight: Guerrero is unquestionably a … Continue reading