- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- A Theological Reading of "In the Sanctuary of Outcasts": Coke bottles
- The Story: Elijah and Elisha
- Thoughts on Proverbs: Principles, Not Promises
- The Posture of Blessing
- The Story: The Kinsman Redeemer
- The Story: Good Guy or Bad Guy?
- The Story: Deliverance
Category Archives: Christmas
Don’t be fooled by the sentimentality of this season: the birth of the child is an act of war. Continue reading
I simply love this time of year. Sure, Charlie Brown was right; the commercialization of the holidays can be disheartening — and probably even dangerous to our souls. But the holiday season also prompts many to reflect, ever so briefly, … Continue reading
Here’s my Christmas haul from the people who know me well. Great music from Stapleton and The War on Drugs. Non-fiction on Christian mysticism (my current theological interest) and Revelation (twin teaching and preaching series in the queue for early … Continue reading
We have a lot of fun at our office Christmas party! Love serving alongside shepherds who don’t take themselves too seriously!
The other day I was at the pool with our youngest, age 10. While Jackson was swimming, a little girl lost a tooth in the pool. For about 10 minutes, every kid in the pool was putting on their goggles … Continue reading
Santa was VERY good to this bookworm. Now I have to decide which one to read first!