- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- A Theological Interpretation of U2's "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- Thoughts on Proverbs: Wisdom vs. Folly
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- 2022: Moving Forward
- A New Day: Comfort in God's Character, Part 3
- 2 Corinthians 5: The Love of Christ Compels Me
- The Story: Bitterness
- The Story: Tempted
- MLB Franchise Four: New York Yankees and Boston Red Sox
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Category Archives: Leviticus 19
As I said in the last post, there is gracious provision supplied by God at the beginning of the “holiness code” we find in the book of Leviticus. A Christian reading of these texts is usually filtered through Paul (or, … Continue reading
It was just before the Passover Feast. Jesus knew that the time had come for him to leave this world and go to the Father. Having loved his own who were in the world, he now showed them the full … Continue reading
Reading for Wednesday, Feb. 22: 1 Peter 1 Today we start a new study of 1 Peter that will take us into next week. Peter seems to be writing to encourage Christians who are discouraged by their suffering. He emphasizes … Continue reading
Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called sons of God. — Matthew 5.9 We often define peace as an absence of violence. This is not a terrible way to define peace, just an incomplete one. The Hebrews used … Continue reading
Over the past few years, this passage of Scripture has become more and more meaningful to me. In Jesus’ day, the Jewish rabbis would spend a lot of time discussing and prioritizing the laws in order of importance. So the … Continue reading