- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- A Theological Interpretation of U2's "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- Don't Think Jesus: The Gospel according to Morgan Wallen
- Worship Centers
- Every Step An Arrival: Going Without Knowing
- Communion Funny
- 2 Corinthians 5: The Love of Christ Compels Me
- Putting the World to Rights
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Category Archives: 1 John 4
Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God, and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God. Anyone who does not love does not know God, because God is love. In this the love of … Continue reading
Reading for Tuesday, May 29: 1 John 4 The NT issues several warnings about false prophets (Matt. 7:15; 24:11; Mark 13:22; 2 Pet. 2:1) and John expresses a similar sentiment to his audience. The Christian response, in light of the … Continue reading
A friend of mine asked me to write a guest piece for his blog. His name is Warren Baldwin and he writes extensively on family and marriage. (You can access his blog by clicking here.) This is a little something … Continue reading
With my first post of 2008, I laid out my New Year’s resolution: to do only those things that were compelled by the love of Christ. With 2 Corinthians 5 as my motivation, my goal for the year was to … Continue reading
Probably the greatest impact this resolution has had on me after the first month is the way Scripture has been my fuel. Obviously, the impetus for this little project came from 2 Corinthians 5. But as the reality of Christ’s … Continue reading