- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- A Theological Interpretation of U2's "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- The Story: Deliverance
- The Story: Elijah and Elisha
- I Believe: Already & Not Yet
- The Gospel According to Genesis: A God Who Makes Promises, Part 1
- Memorize: Shema
- Risky Love
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Category Archives: 1 John 4
Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God, and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God. Anyone who does not love does not know God, because God is love. In this the love of … Continue reading
Reading for Tuesday, May 29: 1 John 4 The NT issues several warnings about false prophets (Matt. 7:15; 24:11; Mark 13:22; 2 Pet. 2:1) and John expresses a similar sentiment to his audience. The Christian response, in light of the … Continue reading
A friend of mine asked me to write a guest piece for his blog. His name is Warren Baldwin and he writes extensively on family and marriage. (You can access his blog by clicking here.) This is a little something … Continue reading
With my first post of 2008, I laid out my New Year’s resolution: to do only those things that were compelled by the love of Christ. With 2 Corinthians 5 as my motivation, my goal for the year was to … Continue reading
Probably the greatest impact this resolution has had on me after the first month is the way Scripture has been my fuel. Obviously, the impetus for this little project came from 2 Corinthians 5. But as the reality of Christ’s … Continue reading