- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- Psalm 8: What is Man?
- The Ruin of Joseph
- The Story: Bitterness
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- Thoughts on Proverbs: Wisdom vs. Folly
- The Gospel According to Genesis: A God Who Makes Promises, Part 1
- Yankee Irving / Cardinal Joshua
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Category Archives: Collaborations
This week, I’ve asked a few of my close friends to help me think through the concept of the glory of God. I’m preaching this week from Exodus 33, the narrative of Moses asking to see the glory of God. … Continue reading
Here’s a question for the theologically astute: I’m teaching tonight on Deut. 6, the Shema: Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might. Moses delivers this word from God … Continue reading
I’m preaching on courage this Sunday morning, using Acts 4 as my text. I’m looking for your input, though. The past few times I’ve had the chance to preach, I’ve tried to use my blog as a tool to engage … Continue reading
Help me out here .What does it mean when Scripture refers to a “new heaven & a new earth” (Rev. 21, Isa 65, 2 Peter 3:13)? What is the implication of God as the one who makes “all things new” … Continue reading