- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- The Gospel According to Genesis: A God Who Makes Promises, Part 1
- The Story: Bitterness
- The Story: Elijah and Elisha
- The Story: Tempted
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- The Gospel According to Genesis: When We Trust God
- Christmas 2020: A Weary World Rejoices
- A New Day: Comfort in God's Character, Part 3
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Category Archives: Exercise
Augustine lived over 1,600 years ago and was one of the most important voices in the history of the church. He was a deep thinker, a prolific writer, and a passionate preacher. One of his most enduring lines gets at … Continue reading
This morning I ran the Turkey Trot with my daughter. Just a few months ago, she was confined to a walking boot after surgery on her right foot. Today we ran / walked / ran some more / walked some … Continue reading
Today was a good day for a bike ride with my constant adventure companion.