- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- A Theological Interpretation of U2's "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- Don't Think Jesus: The Gospel according to Morgan Wallen
- Worship Centers
- Every Step An Arrival: Going Without Knowing
- Communion Funny
- 2 Corinthians 5: The Love of Christ Compels Me
- Putting the World to Rights
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Category Archives: Cross Country
Here’s a little video of Jackson receiving his award for “Most Improved Varsity Runner” at this year’s Cross Country Banquet. I am so proud of this guy and the way he works to achieve his goals. And I’m excited to … Continue reading
This guy had an amazing run today — a new PR (19:05) ensuring that his team would qualify to run at state next week! I absolutely love watching Jackson run. I know he really pushes himself, but his form makes … Continue reading
Jackson posted a new personal record today: 19:24! That’s more than a minute better than his previous PR! So proud of this young man and all of his hard work. It brings me so much joy to watch him run. … Continue reading
Love watching this kid run.
This lightning fast runner just posted a new PR! And best of all, his improvement helped catapult his team to State next week! So proud of you, man!
Today was a huge day for Jackson. He ran sectionals with the Madison Academy cross-country team, which is a big deal for him as a seventh grader. He ran in a varsity competition about a month ago and finished his … Continue reading
I love watching this kid run.
Today was a big day for Jackson as he ran his first varsity cross country meet. He ran three miles today, which is a big deal because typically JV runs are only two miles in length. But he did a … Continue reading
Another PR (“personal record”) for this kid today: he ran two miles in 14:11 to finish in sixth place in today’s meet! I love how all of his hard work is producing results. Such great life lessons when your kids … Continue reading