- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- A Theological Interpretation of U2's "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- The Wonderful Cross: Christus Victor, Part 1
- The Story: Bitterness
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- Communion Funny
- 2022: Moving Forward
- I Believe: Already & Not Yet
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Category Archives: Discipleship
I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me … Continue reading
The cross is not only the way to salvation. It is also a way of life. And he said to all, “If anyone would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow me. … Continue reading
Paul understands the cross as the answer to our most practical problems. As we noted in the previous posts, Paul writes his letter to the Corinthians to correct some of the problems going on in this church. And boy, there … Continue reading
We just returned from an incredible week of service and encouragement among our brothers and sisters in Christ in Baja, Mexico. I love that we were able to serve together as a family. Praying we get many more opportunities like … Continue reading
Isaiah sees that God is giving us the most precious gift of all. He is becoming one of us so that we can become one with Him. He says, to us a son is given and he goes on to … Continue reading