- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- A Theological Interpretation of U2's "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- Christmas 2020: A Weary World Rejoices
- The Perfect Church Service
- The Wonderful Cross: Christus Victor, Part 1
- Don't Think Jesus: The Gospel according to Morgan Wallen
- Reading List for Critical Theory, Identity Politics and Social Justice
- Communion Funny
- The Gospel According to Genesis: When We Wrestle
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Category Archives: Parenting
Paul understands the cross as the answer to our most practical problems. As we noted in the previous posts, Paul writes his letter to the Corinthians to correct some of the problems going on in this church. And boy, there … Continue reading