- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- A Theological Interpretation of U2's "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- The Wonderful Cross: Christus Victor, Part 1
- The Story: Bitterness
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- Communion Funny
- 2022: Moving Forward
- I Believe: Already & Not Yet
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Category Archives: Parenting
Paul understands the cross as the answer to our most practical problems. As we noted in the previous posts, Paul writes his letter to the Corinthians to correct some of the problems going on in this church. And boy, there … Continue reading