- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- The Story: Good Guy or Bad Guy?
- The Story: Elijah and Elisha
- The Lion of Judah
- The Story: Bitterness
- The Story: The Kinsman Redeemer
- 2013 MLB Preview: NL East
- The Posture of Blessing
Category Archives: Parenting
In her insightful new book Untangled: Guiding Teenage Girls Through the Seven Transitions into Adulthood (2016), Dr. Lisa Damour compares parenting to a swimming pool. Consider the metaphor in which your teenage daughter is a swimmer, you are the pool in … Continue reading →