- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- The Story: Elijah and Elisha
- That's What I See
- The Story: Bitterness
- The Story: Good Guy or Bad Guy?
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- God's Own Heart: Token
- 2 Corinthians 5: The Love of Christ Compels Me
- God Has Been Gracious
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Category Archives: Parenting
In her insightful new book Untangled: Guiding Teenage Girls Through the Seven Transitions into Adulthood (2016), Dr. Lisa Damour compares parenting to a swimming pool. Consider the metaphor in which your teenage daughter is a swimmer, you are the pool in … Continue reading →