- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- Best Albums Revisited
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- The Lion of Judah
- Book Review: The Naked Gospel
- The Story: The Kinsman Redeemer
- The Story: Elijah and Elisha
- Thoughts on Proverbs: Principles, Not Promises
Category Archives: Family
Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me. — Psalm 23 It is a path everyone must walk, the valley David refers to as “the shadow … Continue reading
Today is a very special day for a very special person….it is Sunny’s 40th birthday! Sunny and I met when we were just teenagers. We knew each other in high school, but we really didn’t start talking much until my … Continue reading
Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go. — Joshua 1:9 Being his father has produced lots of “proud” … Continue reading
Joshua ended his middle school season in style with a triple down the line in deep right. Loud Dad can be heard in the background…you’ve been warned.
I love that baseball season is underway and that Joshua is playing for his school team.