- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- Wrestling @ Huntsville High
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- The Story: Elijah and Elisha
- A Theological Interpretation of Toy Story 4
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- Hope Is Not Optimism
- The Power of Words
- Putting the World to Rights
- Thoughts on Proverbs: Wisdom vs. Folly
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Category Archives: Family
Many people think that contentment is something you find, but that’s not what the Bible says. In fact, the Bible never says contentment is something that you “find” like it’s some undiscovered land hidden away in your heart. Contentment isn’t … Continue reading
Found this picture on my phone. I think one of my kids took this extreme closeup of Sadie, our little furball who clearly needs a haircut!
A double to deep right center
Today was a good day.