- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- God's Own Heart: Token
- I Believe: Imago Dei
- Thoughts on Proverbs: Principles, Not Promises
- Philippians 2: The Mind of Christ
- Communion Funny
- The Story: Deborah and Jael
Category Archives: Family
Today was a good day.
Little man getting a taste of what it’s like behind the wheel at DisneyLand.
Our family saw Toy Story 4 last week. I’ll be honest…my expectations were pretty low. I mean, after the FANTASTIC way that Toy Story 3 wrapped up this entire narrative thread in a nice, neat package, I really thought another … Continue reading
So my daughter has a blog now. You should check it out at https://myperspective.photo.blog/ Her most recent post is all about her favorite summer road trip music. Good stuff. I take a bit of pride in her eclectic musical taste!
So…THIS happened today. Pray for me!