- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- A Theological Interpretation of U2's "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- The Story: Deliverance
- The Story: Elijah and Elisha
- I Believe: Already & Not Yet
- The Gospel According to Genesis: A God Who Makes Promises, Part 1
- Memorize: Shema
- Risky Love
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Category Archives: Family
Joshua plays with so many talented teammates at Madison Academy. He was one of ten Mustangs players who were recently named to the All-Area team and, honestly, we had several others who could have easily been on this list. This … Continue reading
Another big win for our Mustangs this week. We even got some media coverage! And I love this celebration when we recorded the final out!
Today was a busy day for our crew. It was Academic Awards Day at school and here’s a rundown of their accolades: Jackson was honored with Principal’s List, maintaining an average of 90 or higher in all of his classes … Continue reading
We’re moving on!
Joshua took the mound last night in a critical game two in our second round playoff series. We fought hard in game one but came up short by a score of 4-3. So in the best-of-three series, our backs were … Continue reading
This picture is a bit blurry, so you might not be able to see it clearly, but that’s 5:26.41 — a new PR!
Jackson competing in the 1600m before moving on to sectionals next weekend.
A one-hit shutout for my #32. My guy was bringing it on the mound tonight.
Look who’s on the bump for Game 2 of our opening round playoff series!