- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- Hope Against Hope
- Suffering and Faith, Part 2
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- 2 Corinthians 5: The Love of Christ Compels Me
- The Story: Bitterness
- The Gospel According to Genesis: When We Laugh, Part 2
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- Romans 8: Spirit Over Flesh
- An Interesting Take on the Lauren Daigle Controversy
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Category Archives: Family
Last night was a big night for Joshua. He played at Toyota Field, the home of the local Rocket City Trash Pandas. Actually, since the minor league season has been cancelled this year, Joshua had the chance to play there … Continue reading
He chose our heritage for us, the pride of Jacob whom he loves. Psalm 47:4 Not all pride is sinful. Today my heart is full; I am proud beyond measure. Our twins have turned sixteen! Today we celebrate sixteen years … Continue reading
Happy birthday, Sunny!
I just finished reading a great book written by Greg Lukianoff and Jonathan Haidt entitled The Coddling of the American Mind: How Good Intentions and Bad Ideas are Setting Up a Generation for Failure. If you’re a Kindle reader, you … Continue reading
Turn to me and be gracious to me… Psalm 86:16 Let’s face it: we’re spending a lot of time with our loved ones in close quarters these days. I’ve found myself saying this repeatedly over the past few weeks — … Continue reading
More time with this kid. We bought kayaks.
This is my favorite picture of our (abbreviated) spring baseball season. In case you were wondering, the kid was out.