- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- The Story: Bitterness
- Christmas 2020: A Weary World Rejoices
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- A Theological Interpretation of U2's "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"
- The Story: The Kinsman Redeemer
- MLB Franchise Four: New York Yankees and Boston Red Sox
- Communion Funny
- The Posture of Blessing
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Category Archives: Family
Jackson’s new song “easy” is out now. Give it a listen and see what you think!
It’s been a while since I’ve written about music here on the blog. If you know anything about me, you know I’m a big-time music lover. I don’t pretend to have ANY vocal ability and I can’t play a single … Continue reading
This is what 45 looks like!
This lightning fast runner just posted a new PR! And best of all, his improvement helped catapult his team to State next week! So proud of you, man!
These guys had a front row seat to see some great baseball tonight. They made the trip to Vanderbilt University to watch practice. Hopefully this gives them some sky high aspirations for the spring season!
We just returned from an incredible week of service and encouragement among our brothers and sisters in Christ in Baja, Mexico. I love that we were able to serve together as a family. Praying we get many more opportunities like … Continue reading