- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- An Interesting Take on the Lauren Daigle Controversy
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- The Story: Bitterness
- Your King is Coming
- Best Books of 2017
- I Believe: Already & Not Yet
- The Story: The Kinsman Redeemer
- God's Own Heart: Token
- Fixer Upper: The Hope of Creation
Category Archives: Family
This morning I ran the Turkey Trot with my daughter. Just a few months ago, she was confined to a walking boot after surgery on her right foot. Today we ran / walked / ran some more / walked some … Continue reading
I have the coolest family. Now to start building up my vinyl collection a little more.
Today this pretty lady would have been 78 years old. She’s been gone for nearly 25 years but we still remember her kindness, her humility, and her grace. Love you, Mom. See you soon.
Last week I stumbled upon a surprising truth. On a lark, I decided to calculate how long Sunny and I had been married. Of course, I knew we’d been married 19 years, but I wanted to know the exact number … Continue reading
I love this view from the top of Monte Sano. Love this kid, love this place.
This kid checked out of school early today and we hit up the campground. That smile says it all. He’s in his happy place!