- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- The Story: Bitterness
- The Social Dilemma
- The Story: Deborah and Jael
- The Story: Behind Every Good Man
- Communion Funny
- Quick to Love
- Thoughts on Proverbs: Wisdom vs. Folly
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Category Archives: Family
He chose our heritage for us, the pride of Jacob whom he loves. Psalm 47:4 Not all pride is sinful. Today my heart is full; I am proud beyond measure. Our twins have turned sixteen! Today we celebrate sixteen years … Continue reading
Happy birthday, Sunny!
I just finished reading a great book written by Greg Lukianoff and Jonathan Haidt entitled The Coddling of the American Mind: How Good Intentions and Bad Ideas are Setting Up a Generation for Failure. If you’re a Kindle reader, you … Continue reading
Turn to me and be gracious to me… Psalm 86:16 Let’s face it: we’re spending a lot of time with our loved ones in close quarters these days. I’ve found myself saying this repeatedly over the past few weeks — … Continue reading
More time with this kid. We bought kayaks.
This is my favorite picture of our (abbreviated) spring baseball season. In case you were wondering, the kid was out.