- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- A Theological Interpretation of U2's "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- Christmas 2020: A Weary World Rejoices
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- The Story: Elijah and Elisha
- The Ruin of Joseph
- The Gospel According to Genesis: When We Trust God
- Don't Think Jesus: The Gospel according to Morgan Wallen
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Category Archives: Mark 12
To put love first is to love God with all one’s heart, soul, mind, and strength while also striving to love your neighbor as yourself. This means that Love First is a word about obedience. Obedience is definitely not a … Continue reading
The Greatest Command – Mark 12:28-34 Question: Do you believe Jesus knows what He’s talking about? Do you think He knows what He’s talking about when He tells His followers about the way in which they ought to live? When … Continue reading
Reading for Tuesday, Oct 23: Mark 12 “Love your neighbor as yourself.” This injunction is mentioned once in the Old Testament (Lev. 19:18) and seven times in the New Testament (Matt. 19:19, 22:39; Mark 12:31; Luke 10:27; Rom. 13:9; Gal. … Continue reading