- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- A Theological Interpretation of U2's "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- Don't Think Jesus: The Gospel according to Morgan Wallen
- I'm Not Sure I'm Ready For This
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- Communion Funny
- The Story: The Power of the Empty Tomb
- Hard Sayings: Luke 21:17
- Meat Loaf, Betty White, Bob Saget and Christian Communion
- The Story: Elijah and Elisha
- Nancy Miles on Today Was a Good Day
- Nancy Miles on Israel Photos, Part 1
- Kim Davis on Israel Photos, Part 1
- Jones Stan on A Sign of the Times?
- Kim Davis on Thanksgiving 2022: A Heart Full of Gratitude
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Tag Archives: Mark 12
The Story: The Greatest Command
The Greatest Command – Mark 12:28-34 Question: Do you believe Jesus knows what He’s talking about? Do you think He knows what He’s talking about when He tells His followers about the way in which they ought to live? When … Continue reading
Posted in Devotional, Jesus, Love God, Love Others, Mark 12, Scripture, The Story Tagged Love God, Love Others, Mark 12 Leave a comment
Reading for Tuesday, Oct 23: Mark 12 “Love your neighbor as yourself.” This injunction is mentioned once in the Old Testament (Lev. 19:18) and seven times in the New Testament (Matt. 19:19, 22:39; Mark 12:31; Luke 10:27; Rom. 13:9; Gal. … Continue reading
Posted in Gospel, Jesus, Kingdom Values, Love God, Love Others, Mark 12, Project 3:45, Scripture Tagged Mark 12 Leave a comment