- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- The Story: Elijah and Elisha
- Christmas 2020: A Weary World Rejoices
- The Story: Behind Every Good Man
- Thoughts on Proverbs: Wisdom vs. Folly
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Tag Archives: Love Others
The Greatest Command – Mark 12:28-34 Question: Do you believe Jesus knows what He’s talking about? Do you think He knows what He’s talking about when He tells His followers about the way in which they ought to live? When … Continue reading
Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called sons of God. — Matthew 5.9 We often define peace as an absence of violence. This is not a terrible way to define peace, just an incomplete one. The Hebrews used … Continue reading