- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- A Theological Interpretation of U2's "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- Fairhope, AL
- The Story: Bitterness
- The Story: Elijah and Elisha
- The Shrewd Manager - Luke 16:1-9
- Do Good to Everyone
- Spinning the Vinyl: Khruangbin
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Tag Archives: Love Others
The Greatest Command – Mark 12:28-34 Question: Do you believe Jesus knows what He’s talking about? Do you think He knows what He’s talking about when He tells His followers about the way in which they ought to live? When … Continue reading
Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called sons of God. — Matthew 5.9 We often define peace as an absence of violence. This is not a terrible way to define peace, just an incomplete one. The Hebrews used … Continue reading