- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- The Story: Good Guy or Bad Guy?
- God's Own Heart: Token
- Thoughts on Proverbs: Wisdom vs. Folly
- A Theological Interpretation of Toy Story 4
- Thoughts on Proverbs: Principles, Not Promises
- The Posture of Blessing
- What the Picture Sounds Like
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Category Archives: Hope
But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect… 1 Peter 3:15 … Continue reading
Dear Mayfair family, Bad news. It seems as if that’s all we hear these days. The COVID-19 pandemic has claimed over 20,000 American lives — and we’re told the worst is still yet to come. For many of us, the … Continue reading
The truth about suffering: Because God is the God of all comfort, we know He cares completely. To whom or to what do you turn when you need comfort? One of the hallmarks of our time is an impulse to … Continue reading
I can summarize this post in nine words. So, if you’re in a hurry, here goes: Suffering is universally painful but God is eternally faithful. Everyone suffers. Some more than others. And suffering usually knocks us off our feet, drives … Continue reading
The other day I was at the pool with our youngest, age 10. While Jackson was swimming, a little girl lost a tooth in the pool. For about 10 minutes, every kid in the pool was putting on their goggles … Continue reading