- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- The Story: Bitterness
- Communion Funny
- The Story: Good Guy or Bad Guy?
- The Story: Tempted
- Forgotten Identity
- A Theological Interpretation of Toy Story 4
- Thoughts on Proverbs: Wisdom vs. Folly
- 2 Corinthians 5: The Love of Christ Compels Me
Category Archives: Music
So my daughter has a blog now. You should check it out at https://myperspective.photo.blog/ Her most recent post is all about her favorite summer road trip music. Good stuff. I take a bit of pride in her eclectic musical taste!
It’s January 18th and I’ve yet to make a blog post in 2019. But there’s also this: it’s January 18th and a guy in my neighborhood still has his Christmas lights up. And on. Like, a bunch of them. Every … Continue reading
As a follow-up to yesterday’s post, here is a playlist of my favorite songs of 2018. You should especially check out “Fever Pitch” by Rainbow Kitten Surprise (yes, that’s a real band name). Also, let me know if you get … Continue reading
Normally by this time, I’ve identified two or three albums that really resonate with me. But it’s mid-August and I’m still waiting for a batch of new songs to really grab me. There have been some interesting releases so far … Continue reading