- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- The Story: Good Guy or Bad Guy?
- The Story: Elijah and Elisha
- The Lion of Judah
- The Story: Bitterness
- The Story: The Kinsman Redeemer
- 2013 MLB Preview: NL East
- The Posture of Blessing
Category Archives: Music
Normally by this time, I’ve identified two or three albums that really resonate with me. But it’s mid-August and I’m still waiting for a batch of new songs to really grab me. There have been some interesting releases so far … Continue reading
Spoiler alert: If you haven’t seen “The Greatest Showman”, you’ll want to stop reading. But if you haven’t seen “The Greatest Showman”, you should just drop what you’re doing and head to the theater right now. “The Greatest Showman” is … Continue reading
This year, instead of a list, I give you a playlist.
Here’s my Christmas haul from the people who know me well. Great music from Stapleton and The War on Drugs. Non-fiction on Christian mysticism (my current theological interest) and Revelation (twin teaching and preaching series in the queue for early … Continue reading
Nostalgia reigned supreme in popular culture in 2017, probably because so many people are longing to live in any time other than the present. Is there a better way to explain the popularity of Stranger Things, little more than an ode … Continue reading