- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Don't Think Jesus: The Gospel according to Morgan Wallen
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- A Theological Interpretation of U2's "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- I'm Not Sure I'm Ready For This
- Communion Funny
- The Story: The Power of the Empty Tomb
- The Story: Bitterness
- A Theological Interpretation of Toy Story 4
- Nancy Miles on Today Was a Good Day
- Nancy Miles on Israel Photos, Part 1
- Kim Davis on Israel Photos, Part 1
- Jones Stan on A Sign of the Times?
- Kim Davis on Thanksgiving 2022: A Heart Full of Gratitude
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Category Archives: Anxiety
A New Day: Three Reasons You Don’t Need to Be Afraid, Part 3
But now thus says the Lord, he who created you, O Jacob, he who formed you, O Israel: “Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are mine. When you pass through the waters, … Continue reading
Posted in Anxiety, Devotional, Faith, God, Isaiah, No Fear, Scripture Leave a comment
A New Day: Three Reasons You Don’t Need to Be Afraid, Part 1
I read an article this week about the fears of famous people. The article pointed out that Jennifer Aniston, John Madden, and Whoopi Goldberg are all aviophobes. They’re afraid of flying. (And I thought Mr. T was the only one.) … Continue reading
Posted in Anxiety, Culture, Devotional, Faith, God, Isaiah, No Fear, Scripture Leave a comment