- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- A Theological Interpretation of U2's "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- The Wonderful Cross: Substitution, Part 2
- The Wonderful Cross: Christus Victor, Part 1
- The War on Drugs @ Avondale, Birmingham
- Every Step An Arrival: Going Without Knowing
- New PR
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Category Archives: March of Dimes
Just a quick thank you to everyone who contributed to our fundraiser for the March of Dimes. I know it’s a tough economy these days and every dollar is tight for everybody, but we were able to meet our fundraising … Continue reading
Sunny has already posted a reminder on her blog, but I thought I’d do the same here (although she has WAY more readers at this point than I do). Each year, our family participates in the March of Dimes March … Continue reading
Just another reminder that it’s not too late to make a donation for this year’s March for Babies. Originally scheduled for this Saturday, the walk has been rescheduled for April 18th at Bridge Street. We want to invite any of … Continue reading
This is a copy of a letter Sunny and I are sending out to our friends and family to help raise awareness and donations on behalf of the March of Dimes. This is a cause we’ve been deeply invested in … Continue reading