Just another reminder that it’s not too late to make a donation for this year’s March for Babies. Originally scheduled for this Saturday, the walk has been rescheduled for April 18th at Bridge Street. We want to invite any of our friends and family who are interested to join us that morning as we walk on behalf of our twins, Joshua and Abby Kate. Thank you to so many of you who have made contributions recently. You’re helping us reach our goal of $500. If you’d like to donate, simply click on the sidebar icon and follow the instructions.
- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- A Theological Interpretation of U2's "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- Don't Think Jesus: The Gospel according to Morgan Wallen
- I'm Not Sure I'm Ready For This
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- Communion Funny
- The Story: The Power of the Empty Tomb
- Hard Sayings: Luke 21:17
- Meat Loaf, Betty White, Bob Saget and Christian Communion
- The Story: Elijah and Elisha
- Nancy Miles on Today Was a Good Day
- Nancy Miles on Israel Photos, Part 1
- Kim Davis on Israel Photos, Part 1
- Jones Stan on A Sign of the Times?
- Kim Davis on Thanksgiving 2022: A Heart Full of Gratitude
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.