Just another reminder that it’s not too late to make a donation for this year’s March for Babies. Originally scheduled for this Saturday, the walk has been rescheduled for April 18th at Bridge Street. We want to invite any of our friends and family who are interested to join us that morning as we walk on behalf of our twins, Joshua and Abby Kate. Thank you to so many of you who have made contributions recently. You’re helping us reach our goal of $500. If you’d like to donate, simply click on the sidebar icon and follow the instructions.
- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- A Theological Interpretation of Toy Story 4
- Thoughts on Proverbs: Principles, Not Promises
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- An Interesting Take on the Lauren Daigle Controversy
- The Power of Words
- The Story: Bitterness