- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- Lessons Learned: Slow Down, Part 3
- Lessons Learned: Slow Down, Part 2
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- The Gospel According to Genesis: A God Who Makes Promises, Part 1
- The Gospel According to Genesis: A God Who Makes Promises, Part 2
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- I Believe: Already & Not Yet
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Category Archives: Blessings
Luke tells of a time when Jesus heals ten people of their leprosy. This was an astonishing feat and in first-century Jewish culture, this would have been a clear indication that Jesus was the promised Messiah. But after the healing, … Continue reading
Ringing in 44 with my girl. I am a blessed man.
Our youth group held their fall retreat this weekend and one of the speakers taught from the Old Testament book of Habakkuk. Her message inspired our youngest to come home and write out Habakkuk 1 along with his own notes … Continue reading
Happy birthday, Sunny!
More time with this kid. We bought kayaks.
In Genesis 12:1-3, God speaks of the great blessing He will bestow upon Abraham. In fact, God uses the word “bless” five times in His call of Abraham. Now the Lord said to Abram, “Go from your country and your kindred … Continue reading
In our Genesis study, we’ve spent the last two weeks talking about A God Who Creates and A God Who Makes Promises. Today we want to build on that by looking at the extraordinary power of trusting in God. Today we’ll focus … Continue reading
Many people think that contentment is something you find, but that’s not what the Bible says. In fact, the Bible never says contentment is something that you “find” like it’s some undiscovered land hidden away in your heart. Contentment isn’t … Continue reading