- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- The Story: Bitterness
- God's Own Heart: Token
- Politics: The Ideology of Idolatry
- The Story: Tempted
- Machoism and Masculinity: Dispatches from the Vacuum Cleaner
- LOST Season Six: Sundown
- A Theological Interpretation of Toy Story 4
- A New Day: Comfort in God’s Character, Part 4
- A New Day: Comfort in God’s Character, Part 3
- A New Day: Comfort in God’s Character, Part 2
- A New Day: Comfort in God’s Character, Part 1
- A New Day: Comfort in God’s Word, Part 3
- A New Day: Comfort in God’s Word, Part 2
- A New Day: Comfort in God’s Word, Part 1
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Category Archives: Blessings
Isaiah sees that God is giving us the most precious gift of all. He is becoming one of us so that we can become one with Him. He says, to us a son is given and he goes on to … Continue reading
Luke tells of a time when Jesus heals ten people of their leprosy. This was an astonishing feat and in first-century Jewish culture, this would have been a clear indication that Jesus was the promised Messiah. But after the healing, … Continue reading
We had a great time last night touring the Galaxy of Lights at our Huntsville Botanical Garden. This is one of our annual traditions. We normally drive through to see the lights; a time or two we’ve run the Galaxy … Continue reading
Ringing in 44 with my girl. I am a blessed man.
Our youth group held their fall retreat this weekend and one of the speakers taught from the Old Testament book of Habakkuk. Her message inspired our youngest to come home and write out Habakkuk 1 along with his own notes … Continue reading
Happy birthday, Sunny!
More time with this kid. We bought kayaks.
In Genesis 12:1-3, God speaks of the great blessing He will bestow upon Abraham. In fact, God uses the word “bless” five times in His call of Abraham. Now the Lord said to Abram, “Go from your country and your kindred … Continue reading
In our Genesis study, we’ve spent the last two weeks talking about A God Who Creates and A God Who Makes Promises. Today we want to build on that by looking at the extraordinary power of trusting in God. Today we’ll focus … Continue reading