- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- The Story: Bitterness
- The Story: Elijah and Elisha
- Thoughts on Proverbs: Principles, Not Promises
- Communion Funny
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- The Story: The Kinsman Redeemer
- 2013 MLB Preview: NL East
- The Story: Good Guy or Bad Guy?
Category Archives: Blessings
Six weeks ago, this girl had surgery on her foot. Her recovery hasn’t been easy — in fact, it’s been pretty rough. She slept on the couch for the first few days as we tried to manage her pain. But … Continue reading
The truth about suffering: Because God is the God of all comfort, we know He cares completely. To whom or to what do you turn when you need comfort? One of the hallmarks of our time is an impulse to … Continue reading
Today is a very special day for a very special person….it is Sunny’s 40th birthday! Sunny and I met when we were just teenagers. We knew each other in high school, but we really didn’t start talking much until my … Continue reading
I had the chance to spend a week in Montana with my oldest son. Here are a few pictures of our epic adventure.
Here’s my Christmas haul from the people who know me well. Great music from Stapleton and The War on Drugs. Non-fiction on Christian mysticism (my current theological interest) and Revelation (twin teaching and preaching series in the queue for early … Continue reading
Happy Turkey Day, 2017