- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- Thoughts on Proverbs: Wisdom vs. Folly
- That's What I See
- Thoughts on Proverbs: Principles, Not Promises
- I'm Not Sure I'm Ready For This
- The Story: Bitterness
- God's Own Heart: Token
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- What Breaks Your Heart?
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Category Archives: Books
I just finished reading a great book written by Greg Lukianoff and Jonathan Haidt entitled The Coddling of the American Mind: How Good Intentions and Bad Ideas are Setting Up a Generation for Failure. If you’re a Kindle reader, you … Continue reading
In A Light to the Nations, Michael W. Goheen argues for a vision of the contemporary missional church that flows directly out of the biblical story. Heady stuff, as evidenced by chapter titles such as, “Israel Embodies Its Missional Role … Continue reading
A great quote from Brene Brown’s latest book on leadership, Dare to Lead.
God loves you. He’s on your side. He’s coming after you. He’s relentless. Continue reading