- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- That's What I See
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- Thoughts on Proverbs: Wisdom vs. Folly
- The Story: The Kinsman Redeemer
- The Story: Elijah and Elisha
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- Best Books of 2018
- The Gospel According to Genesis: When We Laugh, Part 2
- Dealing with Fear Faithfully
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Author Archives: Jason
Another PR (“personal record”) for this kid today: he ran two miles in 14:11 to finish in sixth place in today’s meet! I love how all of his hard work is producing results. Such great life lessons when your kids … Continue reading
Sunny did the math on this: we just started his 28th “season” of baseball this fall. That includes spring (usually school ball), summer, and fall baseball since he was three years old playing at the YMCA!
I am super proud of this kid. He tried a new sport at school this fall: cross country. And he’s off to a great start. He set a new PR today by shaving off two and a half minutes from … Continue reading
Just in time to save 2020….or at least give us a little boost.
Originally posted on Faith & Education:
John Steinbeck once wrote, “Try to understand men. If you understand each other, you will be kind to each other. Knowing a man well never leads to hate and almost always leads to love.”…
And thus begins a school year like no other…
And, no…it’s not a dry heat.