- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- The Story: Elijah and Elisha
- Thoughts on Proverbs: Wisdom vs. Folly
- A Theological Interpretation of Toy Story 4
- Putting the World to Rights
- Christmas 2020: A Weary World Rejoices
- The Story: Behind Every Good Man
- Every Step An Arrival: Going Without Knowing
- The Gospel According to Genesis: A God Who Makes Promises, Part 1
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Author Archives: Jason
In 1987, U2 released their critically-acclaimed album, The Joshua Tree. The second single from the record, “I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For,” went on to become one of the band’s biggest hits, ranking on numerous “best rock songs … Continue reading
Jackson’s music featured as part of the pre-worship loop at our church’s Wednesday PM gathering!
O Lord, our Lord, how majestic is your name in all the earth! You have set your glory above the heavens. Out of the mouth of babies and infants, you have established strength because of your foes, to still the … Continue reading
Last week at the Trash Pandas game
One of the great comforts in the Scriptures is the way the term “refuge” is applied to God. David cries out to God in seek of a place of safety and salvation. O Lord my God, in you do I … Continue reading
Now when they drew near to Jerusalem and came to Bethphage, to the Mount of Olives, then Jesus sent two disciples, saying to them, “Go into the village in front of you, and immediately you will find a donkey tied, … Continue reading