- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- The Story: Good Guy or Bad Guy?
- Thoughts on Proverbs: Wisdom vs. Folly
- Thoughts on Proverbs: Principles, Not Promises
- The Ruin of Joseph
- God's Own Heart: Token
- What the Picture Sounds Like
- That's What I See
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Author Archives: Jason
He chose our heritage for us, the pride of Jacob whom he loves. Psalm 47:4 Not all pride is sinful. Today my heart is full; I am proud beyond measure. Our twins have turned sixteen! Today we celebrate sixteen years … Continue reading
In some ways, it’s hard to believe that we’re already past the halfway mark of the year. But then again, in other ways, it seems like 2020 is the year that will never end. In the absence of sports, concerts, … Continue reading
These words were written in 1868, but they are poignant for our time as well: Life is short. We do not have much time to gladden the hearts of those who travel the way with us. So, be quick to … Continue reading
The past few months of quarantine have been challenging for many people in this country. My heart hurts for those who have lost loved ones to the coronavirus (over 110,000 as of this writing — with 21 states reporting an … Continue reading