- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- Lessons Learned: Slow Down, Part 2
- The Story: Behind Every Good Man
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- God's Own Heart: Token
- Contentment: The Continual Feast
- The Story: The Trials of a King
- The Story: Bitterness
- The Coddling of the American Mind: A Review
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Author Archives: Jason
Luke tells of a time when Jesus heals ten people of their leprosy. This was an astonishing feat and in first-century Jewish culture, this would have been a clear indication that Jesus was the promised Messiah. But after the healing, … Continue reading
We had a great time last night touring the Galaxy of Lights at our Huntsville Botanical Garden. This is one of our annual traditions. We normally drive through to see the lights; a time or two we’ve run the Galaxy … Continue reading
Super proud of this young lady, the newest member of the National Honor Society! She is extremely dedicated to her studies, always working hard to pursue her dreams. Abby Kate, you make us proud.
Back in the summer, I posted about my favorite album each year going all the way back to my teen years. It was a fun little exercise and it helped take my mind off the fact that we couldn’t do … Continue reading