- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- A Theological Interpretation of U2's "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- Don't Think Jesus: The Gospel according to Morgan Wallen
- Worship Centers
- Every Step An Arrival: Going Without Knowing
- Communion Funny
- 2 Corinthians 5: The Love of Christ Compels Me
- Putting the World to Rights
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Category Archives: Love Others
My boys don’t have grandfathers. As most of you know, my father passed away when I was just a kid. We lost Sunny’s dad nearly ten years ago. As a result, I’m always on the lookout for godly male influences … Continue reading
A few more pictures from our amazing week in Baja.
It’s been like this all week long: Abby Kate just being mobbed by the littles here in San Quintin. This is church.
A simple handwritten note in the midst of a busy stretch of life can really make a huge difference.
[The following is adapted from the scholarship of Fleming Rutledge, Scot McKnight, N.T. Wright, Arnold Fruchtenbaum, and others.] One of the most degrading parts of crucifixion was the scourging. The Jews had precise rules regarding this form of punishment. Under … Continue reading
In that day the branch of the Lord shall be beautiful and glorious, and the fruit of the land shall be the pride and honor of the survivors of Israel. And he who is left in Zion and remains in … Continue reading