- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- Psalm 8: What is Man?
- The Ruin of Joseph
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- The Story: Bitterness
- Thoughts on Proverbs: Wisdom vs. Folly
- The Gospel According to Genesis: A God Who Makes Promises, Part 1
- Yankee Irving / Cardinal Joshua
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Category Archives: Love Others
In that day the branch of the Lord shall be beautiful and glorious, and the fruit of the land shall be the pride and honor of the survivors of Israel. And he who is left in Zion and remains in … Continue reading
So the Bible is quite clear in proclaiming that God is a gracious God. But the implication of this truth extends to God’s people. Since the Lord is merciful and gracious, we should then be gracious in our dealings with … Continue reading
These words were written in 1868, but they are poignant for our time as well: Life is short. We do not have much time to gladden the hearts of those who travel the way with us. So, be quick to … Continue reading
Turn to me and be gracious to me… Psalm 86:16 Let’s face it: we’re spending a lot of time with our loved ones in close quarters these days. I’ve found myself saying this repeatedly over the past few weeks — … Continue reading