- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- A Theological Interpretation of U2's "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"
- Thoughts on Proverbs: Wisdom vs. Folly
- The Story: Good Guy or Bad Guy?
- The Gospel According to Genesis: When We Wrestle
- MLB Playoff Predictions 2006
- God's Own Heart: Token
- The Story: The Power of the Empty Tomb
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Category Archives: Anxious for Nothing
Joy It’s really easy to confuse joy and happiness. But there are actually some important differences between the two. There’s really not a lot in the Bible about happiness, which is kind of surprising given how the pursuit of happiness … Continue reading →
One of the most frequently read passages in the Bible deals with anxiety: Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice! Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand. Be anxious for nothing, … Continue reading →
According to a recent study, Americans are the most anxious people in the world. Research that was conducted across fourteen different nations revealed that Americans were significantly more anxious than people living in other countries. According to Google Trends, the … Continue reading →