- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- A Theological Reading of "In the Sanctuary of Outcasts": Coke bottles
- The Story: Elijah and Elisha
- Thoughts on Proverbs: Principles, Not Promises
- The Story: The Kinsman Redeemer
- The Story: Good Guy or Bad Guy?
- The Story: Deliverance
Category Archives: Quotes
As the structures of value and normative behavior in this age, wisdom and law are the powers that regulate existence for Gentile and Jew respectively. They are symbolic abbreviations of what the civilized and religious world considers its highest values. … Continue reading
A great quote from Brene Brown’s latest book on leadership, Dare to Lead.
The greatest thing anyone can do for God and man is pray. It is not the only thing, but it is the chief thing. The great people of earth are the people who pray. I do not mean those who … Continue reading
We were buried therefore with him by baptism into death, in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, we too might walk in newness of life. My friend’s father, a longtime … Continue reading