- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- The Story: Bitterness
- Communion Funny
- The Story: Good Guy or Bad Guy?
- The Story: Tempted
- Forgotten Identity
- A Theological Interpretation of Toy Story 4
- Thoughts on Proverbs: Wisdom vs. Folly
- 2 Corinthians 5: The Love of Christ Compels Me
Category Archives: Quotes
A great quote from Brene Brown’s latest book on leadership, Dare to Lead.
The greatest thing anyone can do for God and man is pray. It is not the only thing, but it is the chief thing. The great people of earth are the people who pray. I do not mean those who … Continue reading
We were buried therefore with him by baptism into death, in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, we too might walk in newness of life. My friend’s father, a longtime … Continue reading
For Christ did not send me to baptize but to preach the gospel, and not with words of eloquent wisdom, lest the cross of Christ be emptied of its power. — 1 Cor. 1:17 With these words, Paul gets at … Continue reading
The Word of God can take care of itself, and will do so if we preach it, and cease defending it. See you that lion. They have caged him for his preservation; shut him up behind iron bars to secure … Continue reading