- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- Thoughts on Proverbs: Principles, Not Promises
- 2 Corinthians 5: The Love of Christ Compels Me
- The Story: Bitterness
- The Lion of Judah
- The Gospel According to Genesis: A God Who Makes Promises, Part 1
- The Story: Elijah and Elisha
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Category Archives: Quotes
Augustine lived over 1,600 years ago and was one of the most important voices in the history of the church. He was a deep thinker, a prolific writer, and a passionate preacher. One of his most enduring lines gets at … Continue reading
These words were written in 1868, but they are poignant for our time as well: Life is short. We do not have much time to gladden the hearts of those who travel the way with us. So, be quick to … Continue reading
As the structures of value and normative behavior in this age, wisdom and law are the powers that regulate existence for Gentile and Jew respectively. They are symbolic abbreviations of what the civilized and religious world considers its highest values. … Continue reading
A great quote from Brene Brown’s latest book on leadership, Dare to Lead.
The greatest thing anyone can do for God and man is pray. It is not the only thing, but it is the chief thing. The great people of earth are the people who pray. I do not mean those who … Continue reading