- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- Lessons Learned: Slow Down, Part 3
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- Lessons Learned: Slow Down, Part 2
- The Gospel According to Genesis: A God Who Makes Promises, Part 2
- The Gospel According to Genesis: A God Who Makes Promises, Part 1
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- The Story: Elijah and Elisha
- The Story: Good Guy or Bad Guy?
- I Believe: Already & Not Yet
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Category Archives: Humor
Saw this at CostCo yesterday. A shopping cooler made with “supernatural paper.” To quote The Princess Bride, “I do not think that word means what you think it means.”
He had a gift card to Target. He used it to buy this:
In August of 2010, Judy Rivers of Logan, Alabama went to her local bank to open a new account. As the clerk input Rivers’ personal information, everything seemed to be going smoothly, but then the woman behind the desk stopped … Continue reading
What do you think? Should I go back for another piece?
So I have two tickets to the Tennessee / Alabama game this coming Saturday. All along, I’d been planning to take Abby Kate. Outside of taking the whole family, I’ve taken the boys on “solo” ball game trips before, so … Continue reading
March 26, 2015 That’s the day that I decided to open up a few windows to let in a nice cool spring breeze. I started with the windows in the kitchen and the dining room. It was a little stuffy … Continue reading
This is really cool. Except for the fact that I’m an INTJ…which makes me Emperor Palpatine. Mwaaaahhaaaahhhaaa!
Time for my semi-regular installment of things I want to remember during this stage of parenting. Joshua came up to me the other day and said, “Hey, Dad. This is my Lego version of you.” I like it; it’s a … Continue reading