- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- Putting the World to Rights
- The Greatest Day
- The Story: Elijah and Elisha
- Daily Bible: Leviticus 1-2
- An Interesting Take on the Lauren Daigle Controversy
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- Welcome to the fold, Paul Goldschmidt
Category Archives: Humor
In August of 2010, Judy Rivers of Logan, Alabama went to her local bank to open a new account. As the clerk input Rivers’ personal information, everything seemed to be going smoothly, but then the woman behind the desk stopped … Continue reading
What do you think? Should I go back for another piece?
So I have two tickets to the Tennessee / Alabama game this coming Saturday. All along, I’d been planning to take Abby Kate. Outside of taking the whole family, I’ve taken the boys on “solo” ball game trips before, so … Continue reading
March 26, 2015 That’s the day that I decided to open up a few windows to let in a nice cool spring breeze. I started with the windows in the kitchen and the dining room. It was a little stuffy … Continue reading
This is really cool. Except for the fact that I’m an INTJ…which makes me Emperor Palpatine. Mwaaaahhaaaahhhaaa!
Time for my semi-regular installment of things I want to remember during this stage of parenting. Joshua came up to me the other day and said, “Hey, Dad. This is my Lego version of you.” I like it; it’s a … Continue reading