- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- Communion Funny
- Thoughts on Proverbs: Principles, Not Promises
- Thoughts on Proverbs: Wisdom vs. Folly
- The Story: Bitterness
- The Story: Elijah and Elisha
- The Story: Tempted
- Easter 2014: The Lion is the Lamb
- Daily Bible: Leviticus 9-10
- The Gospel According to Genesis: A God Who Makes Promises, Part 2
- Why You Should Read Your Bible
- The Gospel According to Genesis: A God Who Makes Promises, Part 1
- NFL Playoff Picks: Divisional Round
- The Gospel According to Genesis: A God Who Creates, Part 3
- The Gospel According to Genesis: A God Who Creates, Part 2
- The Gospel According to Genesis: A God Who Creates, Part 1
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Category Archives: Humor
He had a gift card to Target. He used it to buy this:
In August of 2010, Judy Rivers of Logan, Alabama went to her local bank to open a new account. As the clerk input Rivers’ personal information, everything seemed to be going smoothly, but then the woman behind the desk stopped … Continue reading
What do you think? Should I go back for another piece?
So I have two tickets to the Tennessee / Alabama game this coming Saturday. All along, I’d been planning to take Abby Kate. Outside of taking the whole family, I’ve taken the boys on “solo” ball game trips before, so … Continue reading
March 26, 2015 That’s the day that I decided to open up a few windows to let in a nice cool spring breeze. I started with the windows in the kitchen and the dining room. It was a little stuffy … Continue reading
This is really cool. Except for the fact that I’m an INTJ…which makes me Emperor Palpatine. Mwaaaahhaaaahhhaaa!