- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- 2022: Moving Forward
- The Wonderful Cross: The Scandal of the Cross, Part 1
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- A Theological Interpretation of U2's "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"
- The Wonderful Cross: A Bibliography
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- My Book Hall of Fame
- The Wonderful Cross: Christ Crucified, Part 2
- A New Day: Comfort in God's Character, Part 3
- Daily Bible: Leviticus 9-10
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Category Archives: The Wonderful Cross
Last week we kicked off this series entitled, “The Wonderful Cross: Understanding the Atonement of Jesus Christ.” We’re hoping to spend the next several weeks looking at what the Bible has to say about the cross. Two questions are at … Continue reading
For this series, we’ll be spending a lot of time in the gospels as well as the epistles in the New Testament. But I will also be interacting with a couple of key resources along the way, some scholarly works … Continue reading
Paul understands the cross as the answer to our most practical problems. As we noted in the previous posts, Paul writes his letter to the Corinthians to correct some of the problems going on in this church. And boy, there … Continue reading
We’ll begin our series in 1 Corinthians. Paul begins this letter to the Christians in Corinth by mentioning the name of Jesus ten times in the first ten verses. His introduction goes back and forth between referring to “Jesus Christ” … Continue reading