- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- A Theological Interpretation of Toy Story 4
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- Communion Funny
- Yearbook Yourself
- Marriage Matters
- I'm Not Sure I'm Ready For This
- Thoughts on Proverbs: Principles, Not Promises
Category Archives: Blogging
So my daughter has a blog now. You should check it out at https://myperspective.photo.blog/ Her most recent post is all about her favorite summer road trip music. Good stuff. I take a bit of pride in her eclectic musical taste!
It’s January 18th and I’ve yet to make a blog post in 2019. But there’s also this: it’s January 18th and a guy in my neighborhood still has his Christmas lights up. And on. Like, a bunch of them. Every … Continue reading
Normally by this time, I’ve identified two or three albums that really resonate with me. But it’s mid-August and I’m still waiting for a batch of new songs to really grab me. There have been some interesting releases so far … Continue reading
Originally posted on already & not yet:
When I was 15 years old, my mother and I signed up to work the nursery at church on Sunday mornings during the summer. It was a job she and I had done…
So much for the New Year’s Resolution. I’m still blogging at a greater pace than at any point last year, so that’s a start.