- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- Thoughts on Proverbs: Wisdom vs. Folly
- That's What I See
- Thoughts on Proverbs: Principles, Not Promises
- I'm Not Sure I'm Ready For This
- The Story: Bitterness
- God's Own Heart: Token
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- What Breaks Your Heart?
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Tag Archives: R.E.M.
The past few months of quarantine have been challenging for many people in this country. My heart hurts for those who have lost loved ones to the coronavirus (over 110,000 as of this writing — with 21 states reporting an … Continue reading