- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- Communion Funny
- The Gospel According to Genesis: When We Laugh, Part 2
- 2 Corinthians 5: The Love of Christ Compels Me
- I Believe: Gospel
- The Story: Elijah and Elisha
- A New Day: Comfort in God's Character, Part 3
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Tag Archives: R.E.M.
Back in the summer, I posted about my favorite album each year going all the way back to my teen years. It was a fun little exercise and it helped take my mind off the fact that we couldn’t do … Continue reading
The past few months of quarantine have been challenging for many people in this country. My heart hurts for those who have lost loved ones to the coronavirus (over 110,000 as of this writing — with 21 states reporting an … Continue reading