- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- A Theological Interpretation of U2's "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"
- The Ruin of Joseph
- The Story: Elijah and Elisha
- Christmas 2020: A Weary World Rejoices
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- Putting the World to Rights
- Communion Funny
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Tag Archives: Pearl Jam
The past few months of quarantine have been challenging for many people in this country. My heart hurts for those who have lost loved ones to the coronavirus (over 110,000 as of this writing — with 21 states reporting an … Continue reading
I’ve been listening to a lot of music lately as I prep for my end-of-the-year music list. (And a lot of great music has been released this year.) But I’ve also been looking back on some of the best music … Continue reading
I’ve been following Pearl Jam for the past 25 years. I was a freshman in high school when they burst onto the rock / grunge / alternative scene in 1991. In honor of their recent induction into the Rock ‘n … Continue reading
So every December, I humor my inner pop culture critic by taking a stab at the best albums, books, and movies I’ve listened to / read / seen this year. I’ll post the albums list a little later (still ironing … Continue reading
Every year, I’ll post my favorite albums from the past 12 months. Inevitably, I’ll miss a couple of releases and — after getting my hands on them — I’ll make some changes to my list. This year was no different. … Continue reading