- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- The Story: Elijah and Elisha
- A Covenant and a Contract: Twenty Years of Marriage and Ministry
- Fixer Upper: The Hope of Creation
- The Story: The Kinsman Redeemer
- Thoughts on Proverbs: Wisdom vs. Folly
- A Confession of Idolatry
- Communion Funny
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Tag Archives: U2
When I first wrote about my favorite music of the 00s ten years ago, I had determined that my three favorite albums of the decade were: A Collision by David Crowder Band No Line on the Horizon by U2 Emotionalism … Continue reading
Nostalgia reigned supreme in popular culture in 2017, probably because so many people are longing to live in any time other than the present. Is there a better way to explain the popularity of Stranger Things, little more than an ode … Continue reading
As a follow-up to my favorite albums post, here are my 30 favorite songs of the year, with commentary about a few: Walkabout by Augustines. No song has been played more often in my iTunes this year. I absolutely love … Continue reading
It’s time for my annual list of my favorite albums of 2014. I love finding new music and thanks to Spotify, iTunes Radio, Amazon Prime, and YouTube, it’s never been easier. I wasn’t blown away with very many albums this … Continue reading
From U2’s Nashville show last week. This story has received quite a bit of buzz over the past few days, but I can’t let it go. Just an awesome moment. “Eyes in a moment of blindness.” Indeed.