- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- A Theological Interpretation of U2's "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"
- Don't Think Jesus: The Gospel according to Morgan Wallen
- The Story: Bitterness
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- The Story: The Power of the Empty Tomb
- The Wonderful Cross: The Passover Lamb, Part 1
- Every Step An Arrival: Going Without Knowing
- I'm Not Sure I'm Ready For This
- Scarcity and the Abundance of God
- Nancy Miles on Today Was a Good Day
- Nancy Miles on Israel Photos, Part 1
- Kim Davis on Israel Photos, Part 1
- Jones Stan on A Sign of the Times?
- Kim Davis on Thanksgiving 2022: A Heart Full of Gratitude
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Tag Archives: Adele
Albums of the Year: 2021 Update
Over the years, I’ve enjoyed using this blog as an outlet to write about some of my favorite music. And lately, this has been a great conversation with my youngest son, Jackson (who has his own blog here; it seems … Continue reading
Posted in Blogging, Family, Kids, Music Tagged Adele, Arcade Fire, Augustines, Bon Iver, Bruce Springsteen, Chris Stapleton, Explosions in the Sky, Jason Isbell, Jason Isbell & the 400 Unit, Johnny Cash, Khruangbin, Michael Giacchino, Mumford & Sons, Radiohead, Taylor Swift, The Avett Brothers, The Chicks, The Gabe Dixon Band, The National, The War on Drugs, Third Day, U2, Vampire Weekend, Wilco 1 Comment
Albums of the Decade: 2010-2019
Finishing out my year-end review of my favorite music with a look back at my favorite albums of the past decade. (For all the nerds out there, I get it: technically, the decade doesn’t end until next year. But that’s … Continue reading
Best Albums Revisited
Normally by this time, I’ve identified two or three albums that really resonate with me. But it’s mid-August and I’m still waiting for a batch of new songs to really grab me. There have been some interesting releases so far … Continue reading
Posted in Blogging, Music Tagged Adele, Jack White, Jason Isbell & the 400 Unit, Mumford & Sons, Radiohead, The Walkmen, The War on Drugs Leave a comment
Best Albums of 2015
I love music. This is a list of some of the best music from the past twelve months. Or, I guess I should say it’s my favorite music from the past year. Between Spotify, Amazon Prime, and other streaming platforms, … Continue reading
Posted in Music Tagged Adele, Alabama Shakes, Chris Stapleton, Dwight Yoakam, Florence + The Machine, James McMurtury, Jason Isbell, Sufjan Stevens, Tobias Jesso Jr, Wilco 2 Comments