- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- The Story: Good Guy or Bad Guy?
- God's Own Heart: Token
- The Shrewd Manager - Luke 16:1-9
- A New Day: The Power of "With," Part 4
- The Story: Bitterness
- The Jesus Creed
- Thoughts on Proverbs: Principles, Not Promises
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Tag Archives: Adele
Finishing out my year-end review of my favorite music with a look back at my favorite albums of the past decade. (For all the nerds out there, I get it: technically, the decade doesn’t end until next year. But that’s … Continue reading
Normally by this time, I’ve identified two or three albums that really resonate with me. But it’s mid-August and I’m still waiting for a batch of new songs to really grab me. There have been some interesting releases so far … Continue reading