- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- Reading List for Critical Theory, Identity Politics and Social Justice
- The Ruin of Joseph
- A Theological Interpretation of U2's "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"
- Don't Think Jesus: The Gospel according to Morgan Wallen
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- U2: Breathe
- Shanon's House of Compassion
- The Story: Elijah and Elisha
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Tag Archives: Wilco
I love music. I’ve written about some of my favorite music here, particularly at the end of each year when I pick my “Album of the Year.” During the Covid lockdown days, I began developing a list of winners working … Continue reading
Over the years, I’ve enjoyed using this blog as an outlet to write about some of my favorite music. And lately, this has been a great conversation with my youngest son, Jackson (who has his own blog here; it seems … Continue reading
The past few months of quarantine have been challenging for many people in this country. My heart hurts for those who have lost loved ones to the coronavirus (over 110,000 as of this writing — with 21 states reporting an … Continue reading
2019 has been a great year for music. As much as I was disappointed with much of the new music released in 2018, this year has been a different story. Several of my favorite artists released new music this year. … Continue reading
When I first wrote about my favorite music of the 00s ten years ago, I had determined that my three favorite albums of the decade were: A Collision by David Crowder Band No Line on the Horizon by U2 Emotionalism … Continue reading
I love music. This is a list of some of the best music from the past twelve months. Or, I guess I should say it’s my favorite music from the past year. Between Spotify, Amazon Prime, and other streaming platforms, … Continue reading
Since I wrote extensively on many of these songs in my Best Albums review, I’ll keep the commentary to a minimum here. Here are my 50 favorite songs of 2011: Helplessness Blues, Fleet Foxes. I think this song taps into … Continue reading