- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- A Theological Interpretation of U2's "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- The Gospel According to Genesis: When We Wrestle
- Communion Funny
- I'm Not Sure I'm Ready For This
- A Sign of the Times?
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- Don't Think Jesus: The Gospel according to Morgan Wallen
- Best Books of 2022
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Tag Archives: The Civil Wars
Time once again for my annual list of best albums. As you can tell, I’m something of a music junkie. Most years, it’s something of a challenge for me to narrow down my favorite albums. Not the case this year. … Continue reading
I’m married to a Christmas music junkie. Every year in early autumn, my wife has to fight the urge to get out the Martina McBride Christmas CD. I really think it’s her favorite kind of music. So, as you might … Continue reading
Since I wrote extensively on many of these songs in my Best Albums review, I’ll keep the commentary to a minimum here. Here are my 50 favorite songs of 2011: Helplessness Blues, Fleet Foxes. I think this song taps into … Continue reading