- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- A Theological Reading of "In the Sanctuary of Outcasts": Coke bottles
- The Story: Elijah and Elisha
- Thoughts on Proverbs: Principles, Not Promises
- The Story: The Kinsman Redeemer
- The Story: Good Guy or Bad Guy?
- The Story: Deliverance
Tag Archives: The Apache Relay
As a follow-up to my favorite albums post, here are my 30 favorite songs of the year, with commentary about a few: Walkabout by Augustines. No song has been played more often in my iTunes this year. I absolutely love … Continue reading
It’s time for my annual list of my favorite albums of 2014. I love finding new music and thanks to Spotify, iTunes Radio, Amazon Prime, and YouTube, it’s never been easier. I wasn’t blown away with very many albums this … Continue reading
Since I wrote extensively on many of these songs in my Best Albums review, I’ll keep the commentary to a minimum here. Here are my 50 favorite songs of 2011: Helplessness Blues, Fleet Foxes. I think this song taps into … Continue reading