- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- A Theological Interpretation of U2's "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"
- Don't Think Jesus: The Gospel according to Morgan Wallen
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- The Story: The Power of the Empty Tomb
- The Story: Bitterness
- The Wonderful Cross: The Passover Lamb, Part 1
- I'm Not Sure I'm Ready For This
- Communion Funny
- A Theological Interpretation of Toy Story 4
- Nancy Miles on Today Was a Good Day
- Nancy Miles on Israel Photos, Part 1
- Kim Davis on Israel Photos, Part 1
- Jones Stan on A Sign of the Times?
- Kim Davis on Thanksgiving 2022: A Heart Full of Gratitude
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Tag Archives: The Apache Relay
Best Songs of 2014
As a follow-up to my favorite albums post, here are my 30 favorite songs of the year, with commentary about a few: Walkabout by Augustines. No song has been played more often in my iTunes this year. I absolutely love … Continue reading
Posted in Music Tagged alt-J, Augustines, Beck, Coldplay, Counting Crows, Doug Paisley, First Aid Kit, Foxygen, Hozier, Johnny Cash, June Carter Cash, Lee Dwyze, Marc Broussard, Matthew Barber, Old Crow Medicine Show, Ryan Adams, Shovels & Rope, Sturgill Simpson, The Apache Relay, The Kooks, The New Basement Tapes, The War on Drugs, Trampled By Turtles, U2 Leave a comment
Best Albums of 2014
It’s time for my annual list of my favorite albums of 2014. I love finding new music and thanks to Spotify, iTunes Radio, Amazon Prime, and YouTube, it’s never been easier. I wasn’t blown away with very many albums this … Continue reading
Posted in Music Tagged Augustines, Beck, Best Albums 2014, Coldplay, Crowder, Doug Paisley, Hozier, Matthew Barber, The Apache Relay, The War on Drugs, U2 Leave a comment
Best Songs of 2011
Since I wrote extensively on many of these songs in my Best Albums review, I’ll keep the commentary to a minimum here. Here are my 50 favorite songs of 2011: Helplessness Blues, Fleet Foxes. I think this song taps into … Continue reading
Posted in Music Tagged Best Songs of 2011, Bon Iver, Brett Dennen, Chris Thile & Michael Daves, Coldplay, Dawes, Eddie Vedder, Fleet Foxes, Foo Fighters, Foster the People, Fruit Bats, Gabe Dixon, Generationals, Iron & Wine, Jack and White, Jason Isbell & the 400 Unit, M83, R.E.M., Radiohead, Raphael Saadiq, Ryan Adams, Steve Martin, The Apache Relay, The Civil Wars, The Decemberists, The Head and the Heart, The National, The Strokes, Tony Lucca, Vetiver, Wilco 2 Comments
Best Albums of 2011
Time for my annual music list. Unlike my book list, I limit myself to albums released only in the past 12 months. I say “best albums” but it’s more accurate to just call this my list of favorite albums. But … Continue reading