- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- A Theological Interpretation of U2's "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"
- The Ruin of Joseph
- Christmas 2020: A Weary World Rejoices
- The Story: Elijah and Elisha
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- Putting the World to Rights
- Communion Funny
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Tag Archives: The Apache Relay
As a follow-up to my favorite albums post, here are my 30 favorite songs of the year, with commentary about a few: Walkabout by Augustines. No song has been played more often in my iTunes this year. I absolutely love … Continue reading
It’s time for my annual list of my favorite albums of 2014. I love finding new music and thanks to Spotify, iTunes Radio, Amazon Prime, and YouTube, it’s never been easier. I wasn’t blown away with very many albums this … Continue reading
Since I wrote extensively on many of these songs in my Best Albums review, I’ll keep the commentary to a minimum here. Here are my 50 favorite songs of 2011: Helplessness Blues, Fleet Foxes. I think this song taps into … Continue reading