- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- A Theological Interpretation of U2's "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- Reading List for Critical Theory, Identity Politics and Social Justice
- The Gospel According to Genesis: A God Who Makes Promises, Part 1
- The Story: Behind Every Good Man
- The Story: The Kinsman Redeemer
- The Boot
- God's Own Heart: Token
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Tag Archives: Bon Iver
I love music. I’ve written about some of my favorite music here, particularly at the end of each year when I pick my “Album of the Year.” During the Covid lockdown days, I began developing a list of winners working … Continue reading
Over the years, I’ve enjoyed using this blog as an outlet to write about some of my favorite music. And lately, this has been a great conversation with my youngest son, Jackson (who has his own blog here; it seems … Continue reading
Back in the summer, I posted about my favorite album each year going all the way back to my teen years. It was a fun little exercise and it helped take my mind off the fact that we couldn’t do … Continue reading
The past few months of quarantine have been challenging for many people in this country. My heart hurts for those who have lost loved ones to the coronavirus (over 110,000 as of this writing — with 21 states reporting an … Continue reading
Finishing out my year-end review of my favorite music with a look back at my favorite albums of the past decade. (For all the nerds out there, I get it: technically, the decade doesn’t end until next year. But that’s … Continue reading
2019 has been a great year for music. As much as I was disappointed with much of the new music released in 2018, this year has been a different story. Several of my favorite artists released new music this year. … Continue reading
Since I wrote extensively on many of these songs in my Best Albums review, I’ll keep the commentary to a minimum here. Here are my 50 favorite songs of 2011: Helplessness Blues, Fleet Foxes. I think this song taps into … Continue reading