- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- God Has Been Gracious
- Love wins
- Book Review: Imaginary Jesus
- 2 Corinthians 5: The Love of Christ Compels Me
- The Story: Good Guy or Bad Guy?
- A Theological Interpretation of Toy Story 4
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Tag Archives: Vampire Weekend
Finishing out my year-end review of my favorite music with a look back at my favorite albums of the past decade. (For all the nerds out there, I get it: technically, the decade doesn’t end until next year. But that’s … Continue reading
Time once again for my annual list of best albums. As you can tell, I’m something of a music junkie. Most years, it’s something of a challenge for me to narrow down my favorite albums. Not the case this year. … Continue reading
If you spend anytime at all reading this blog, you understand how much I love music. I’m always on the lookout for new music; these are the 2010 releases that are my favorites. Note: I’ve acquired all of these legally, … Continue reading
So every December, I humor my inner pop culture critic by taking a stab at the best albums, books, and movies I’ve listened to / read / seen this year. I’ll post the albums list a little later (still ironing … Continue reading
The past few weeks have been chock full of some really good music releases, which made the free eMusic downloads I received even better. So here’s another heaping helping of some of the best music of the year thus far. … Continue reading