- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- A Theological Interpretation of U2's "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- The Story: Deliverance
- The Story: Elijah and Elisha
- I Believe: Already & Not Yet
- The Gospel According to Genesis: A God Who Makes Promises, Part 1
- Memorize: Shema
- Risky Love
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Tag Archives: Dawes
Since I wrote extensively on many of these songs in my Best Albums review, I’ll keep the commentary to a minimum here. Here are my 50 favorite songs of 2011: Helplessness Blues, Fleet Foxes. I think this song taps into … Continue reading
Time for my annual music list. Unlike my book list, I limit myself to albums released only in the past 12 months. I say “best albums” but it’s more accurate to just call this my list of favorite albums. But … Continue reading
We’re at the midway point of the year, so it’s time for a quick review of the year in music thus far. The past two years have been chock full of great releases by some of my favorite artists: U2, … Continue reading
So every December, I humor my inner pop culture critic by taking a stab at the best albums, books, and movies I’ve listened to / read / seen this year. I’ll post the albums list a little later (still ironing … Continue reading