- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- A Theological Interpretation of U2's "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- The Wonderful Cross: Christus Victor, Part 1
- The Story: Bitterness
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- Communion Funny
- 2022: Moving Forward
- I Believe: Already & Not Yet
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Category Archives: Empathy
I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me … Continue reading
Turn to me and be gracious to me… Psalm 86:16 Let’s face it: we’re spending a lot of time with our loved ones in close quarters these days. I’ve found myself saying this repeatedly over the past few weeks — … Continue reading