- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- The Story: Bitterness
- Thoughts on Proverbs: Wisdom vs. Folly
- The Story: Tempted
- Missional Ecclesiology in Practice
- A Theological Interpretation of Toy Story 4
- The Gospel According to Genesis: When We Trust God
- The Story: Deborah and Jael
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Category Archives: Empathy
Turn to me and be gracious to me… Psalm 86:16 Let’s face it: we’re spending a lot of time with our loved ones in close quarters these days. I’ve found myself saying this repeatedly over the past few weeks — … Continue reading